International Heroes Awards
The Festival is looking for an
extraordinary person and excellent films with a heroic theme that
touches our real world, a film about nation heroes, someone who has
made a tremendous effort for others, or that his / her bravery or
creativity or actions have changed other people's life.
The Festivals aims to encourage
international audience about faith, and hope for humanity by giving
a global recognition for a film or a filmmaker/hero.
Submit a heroic person you know, or yourself, and spread the
inspiring heroic action through your life and work!
The International Heroes Awards is waiting for your excellent films.
The seasoned juries will judge your film and works, and choose films
and profile which deserved international recognition.
Filmmakers, save the world; save your environment, save your loved
ones. This is the time to act and help the world become a better
Spread the good work now. It
might start from this submission.
For any inquiry:
OPEN SUBMISSION: March 13, 2017 – May 1, 2017
- Notification Date: 5 March 2017
- You can nominate yourself, or
people you know, living or dead.
- For registration, please send
your e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org along with a
brief summary about the person you submit, your name, and your
relation to the person you propose. You may also submit their
documentary film. CV and other documentation or related information
like photos, clipping are suggested.
- We are looking for documentary
and narrative films that are related to heroic action or life
towards humanity, environment, or biographies and other inspiring
themes (narrative films and documentaries) containing heroic
stories/action, bravery actions, outstanding character that
withstand the test of time for the benefit of society, strong
passionate leaders, etc.
- Films could be from any year.
- Films can from any parts of the
world. International films and documentary with non-speaking English
language should be dubbed or translated.
The Submitter may submit him or
herself or a person he/she knows who work for the benefit of other
people in need. Supporting film/documentaries, CV, and other
documents are advised.
Short Documentary Film
A documentary film with max
length: 50 minutes.
A documentary film, more than 50
minutes and max length: 130 minutes.
A narrative feature film with
duration > 60 minutes (max length 130 minutes).
A short narrative film with film
duration <60 minutes.
Package of five:
editing, script-writing, film performance, leading actress, sound,
production design, costume design, music, etc (separate awards).
Please e-mail your category of choice to
SUBMIT YOUR FILM HERE:
FESTIVAL'S TERMS & CONDITION...
Please read this below TERMS &
CONDITIONS carefully before you submit.
This agreement pertains to all
Work/s submitted to International Heroes Awards. Be it known to any
filmmaker or submitter, by submitting your film/s to the
International Heroes Awards, you agree to all TERMS AND CONDITIONS
below in full. Submitters can submit themselves, or he/she you know,
living or dead. CV and other supporting documentation or related
information like photos, clipping, or films are suggested. Juries
may also search information from other sources once we accept the
1. The submitter guarantee that all rights and releases have been
legally secured, including music rights, songs, etc. and the
submitter releases the Festival and its entire member from any legal
2. A. If nominated, 2 DVD PAL and 1 (one) Blu-ray (optional) or DCP,
must be sent. Mark case and DVD, with the title, length, and
director's name. Please mark your film with "No Commercial Value -
For Cultural Purposes Only" either on the envelope and the shipping
invoices. Although every possible care will be taken with DVDs while
in our possession, however, we cannot accept responsibility for
unforeseen loss, stolen, or damage of entries. Please do not send
originals. We do not receive downloads of any kind.
B. For general category, you do not need to send the above items
3. All transportation/shipping costs (including customs clearance)
to Jakarta, plus fees for insurance while in transit, must be borne
by the participants (please write: For Cultural Purposes only - Not
for commercial use). The Festival Director reserves the right to
refuse any shipment involving unpaid costs.
4. All submissions should be sent pre-paid.
5. The Festival will not return your screening and exhibition
6. All submission fees are non-refundable.
AWARDS CEREMONY & SCREENING
7. Only producers or directors can receive the physical awards at
the award ceremony.
8. Regardless of the Prize and the winning status, winning
filmmakers who can't attend the Awards Ceremony, will only receive
9. We do not pay any screening fees. Not all winning films will be
screened. The festival has the full right to select the winning
films to be screened.
10. All selection committees' and juries' decisions are finals.
11. Submission of an entry gives the festival permission to have
accepted work exhibited, photographed, locally telecast, and
reproduced either in part or whole, for educational or publicity
purposes. Filmmakers can request in writing that their material
should not be used for such purposes after the Festival.
12. The festival has the right to disqualify a winning film for any
reasons, without having to explain the reasons to the submitter.
13. The Festival Directorate may deny participation to any film
unable to meet the technical requirements for a public screening of
14. The Festival Management reserves the right to make changes in
the profile of the Festival if it becomes necessary to do so due to
circumstances beyond his/her control.
15. All filmmakers/submitters are expected to keep communications
with the Festival professional and in good taste. Failure to do so
may result in disqualification at any point in the adjudication
process, including the nullification of Official Selection status or
nominations. That stated, the Festival will only communicate with
the person who submitted his/her film to the festival, and that
Festival should not be expected to communicate with any other
16. The festival has the right to work with any institution and
partner festivals for all kind of cooperation, including joint
events or promotions.
17. The Festival reserves the right to make any necessary changes in
regulations or scheduling.
18. The submitter/filmmaker also acknowledges that remediation of
any sort will be limited to a refund of their submission fees.
19. All disputes in respect of any matter relating to the
International Heroes Awards shall be subjected to the exclusive
jurisdiction of the competent courts in North Jakarta. Any dispute
arising as a result of submission to the Festival will have a
recourse limited to the lesser of either the submission fee paid or
the cost of correcting the issue.
By submitting to our Festival, submitters/filmmakers:
- indicate that they have read, understand, agree with, and will
comply all of the Terms and Condition above, and accept all of the
terms and conditions herein, in their entirety, without
- agree to indemnify us and hold us and our employees, owners,
affiliates, and partners harmless from all claims and liability
associated with your participation or entry to the Festival.